Best in Class Driver Recognition
Enjoy industry leading compensation, comprehensive benefits… and have a life! Driving for Gary Amoth Trucking means:
- Weekly direct deposit settlement with per diem
- Frequent, regular home time
- 100% company paid – A rated – health, dental, vision, and life insurance for employee. You choose a PPO or HSA plan with company contribution.
- IRA retirement plan with 3% company match and no vesting period
- Company paid vacation with flexibility
- New Standout and well-maintained equipment
- Paid Sirius XM radio, refrigerators, bunk heaters, and power inverters
- Rider policy
- Weigh station bypass
- Company-wide driver support
- Minimum 2 years recent tractor-trailer experience
- Clean and safe driving record
- Professional attitude and great customer service
We have the right fit for you within one of our diversified fleets. Drive maxi flat-curtain, regular flat-curtain, step deck, dry van, and container chassis.
Gary Amoth Trucking was formed in 1987 by the owner operating a single truck delivering unsurpassed customer service. Today, there are over 165 trucks moving freight; focused on hard work and discipline. The common goal of our entire organization is doing it right the first time, every time! We understand you have many choices when it comes to driving employment and we would be honored to have you join Gary Amoth Trucking. We look forward to hearing from you!